- The processing of personal data is carried out by Has Food BV as the data controller, with its registered office at Turfputten 6, 2250 Olen, registered in the Commercial Register under number BE0799.666.614, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
2. What & Why We Process Data
- When you use the Has Food website and/or services, we process personal data related to you. These processes include the following:
For Marketing Activities
|To provide you with information about products and services you request in a personalized and efficient manner, whether through the website, email, phone, or social media channels.|
|General Contact Information||Realize registration and follow-up communication.|
In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we may also process your personal data:
- To conduct statistical analyses to improve our website and/or services or to develop new products or services with your consent.
- To provide to a financial institution or payment service provider so that they can fulfill their legal obligations.
- To share with the police or judicial authorities as evidence of potential crimes or in case of well-founded suspicions of unlawful acts or crimes committed through your registration with or use of the Has Food website or services.
In the context of a potential merger, acquisition, or split with a third party, even if that third party is located outside the EEA.
3. Who We Share Data With
- We do not share your personal data in an identifiable manner with third parties unless carefully selected processors, except when necessary for the operation of our website or when you have given explicit consent.
To provide the services of our website, we may use external processors. We ensure that these external processors are only allowed to process your personal data on written instructions from us. We ensure that all external processors are carefully selected to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data.
4. Where We Process Data
- Has Food and our external processors will only process your identifiable personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA) if required on a legitimate basis.
- If such data transfer occurs, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data. All rights related to personal data you may have under applicable law will be ensured, and the required legal protection mechanism will be implemented.
5. How We Process Data
- At Has Food, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, theft, accidental loss, manipulation, or destruction. Access to your data is limited to our staff and the staff of our external processors on a need-to-know basis and under strict confidentiality obligations. It is important to note that while we do our best for security and protection, these efforts can never be absolutely guaranteed.
6. Your Rights
- You have the right to request access to all personal data we process about you. Requests for access that are clearly made with the intent to cause nuisance or harm will not be processed.
- You have the right to request that all incorrect or inaccurate personal data processed about you is corrected free of charge.
- You have the right to withdraw your previous consent to the processing of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by deleting your profile (if applicable).
- Instead of deletion, you may also request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if (a) you contest the accuracy of that data, (b) the processing is unlawful, or (c) the data is no longer needed for the stated purposes but you need it to defend yourself in legal proceedings.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data if you can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate reasons related to your particular situation that justify such an objection. However, if the intended processing is considered direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing free of charge and without justification.
- When your personal data is processed based on consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and, where technically feasible, you have the right to have this data transmitted directly to another service provider. The technical feasibility of this will be assessed solely by us.
- To exercise one or more of the rights listed above, you can send an email to email@example.com. This request should clearly state which right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated and signed and accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card that demonstrates your identity. We will immediately acknowledge the receipt of such a request. If the request is found to be valid, we will process it as soon as reasonably possible and no later than thirty (30) days after receiving the request.
- If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority. For more information, visit https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be. https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be.